- I really appreciated Fast Lane’s thorough examination of my car, and even though I couldn’t make all the repairs at once, they helped me prioritize what mattered most.Anna A.
- Mason was great, helping me right away.I feel he is honest and fair.He took care of me and my car after I drove 4000 miles from Alaska and needed repairs.Now, my car is running great.Great service and communication.Marjorie B.
- Highly recommended!Gayla H.
- He is a super nice guy and knowledgeable about cars, you would not regret to go this place.Thank you Mason!Kaan Berk b.
- Excellent service. The manager is very knowledgeable to get things done perfectlyChris W.
- Great customer service, would recommend! Dropped off the car, got a call with a status update before lunch.Michael W.
- This place was highly recommended by someone who brought her old Volvo to Fast Lane. Such a nice surprise at pick up!Anna H.
- Excellent service and experience.Luis R.
- Very thorough explanation of repairs needed. My car was ready on time and beautifully washed. This will be my home for all car repairs.Cinnamon H.
- Fast Lane is an upscale auto repair and car service mechanic shop specializing in European cars.It is a place offering a quality auto service and repair, where customers are treated with courtesy, and their cars with utmost attention.Slavenka K.
- Great service and friendly advice on all aspects of my Volvo's car repairs.Stuart R.
- Mason was very knowledgeable and professional. He checked the car throughly not only exhaust system but brakes as well.Dong Z.
- You can always count on them of being honest and giving honest advice and returning your car in a very good shape. These guys are good.Kjell O.
- I brought my 2001 BMW'vert in for an oil leak repair after getting another quote for the job at a local place and Mason was willing to do the job for a fair price, less than my other quote and I am very pleased with the service.Randy L.
- Always have had great service, genuine Volvo parts and the best in customer services.Rudy K.
- This place is great, been taking my 335xi to them for about a year and they've always provided excellent service and very fair prices.Chance R.
- Excellent work was performed by the Fast Lane European to diagnose engine valve problem with my BMW X5 35d and to perform its repair.Irshad A.
- I have a VW and called to see if they do alignments, they don't, but the man I spoke to on the phone was quite helpful.Zak S.
- Fast, knowledgeable, great service.Ty B.
- The best place for BMW services! Honest, trustworthy and professional service! So glad that I found it. Highly recommended. ThanksMadan M.
- His documentation is top notch, and essentially you get concierge service for free. It'll be fixed up right quick!Raghav R.
- Incredibly honest and fair! They saved me a lot of headache inspecting a car for me prior to me flying down to CA to purchase. Thank you!!Daniel O.
- The car was washed and clean...Vijay S.
- Excellent service all around on my Volvo.Mark U.
- They are honest and helpful professionals. The shop is clean and organized.David M.
- Top notch service. I've been here twice. I was referred over by a friend and so glad I found them. And Mason...nnenna j.
- Mike was my advisor and did a great job. He was straight forward and clear about their process and was good at getting g back to me.Lisa M.
- My experience with Fast Lane European was great! Mason and his team are very sound technically, for BMW in my case.Jack Y.
- They did a thorough job on my 2004 BMW which runs like new now!Suman B.
- Great service, good price. My go to place for BMW service!!!!steven B.
- This shop is top notch. Very professional. I am servicing my 11 year old bmw to make it to 200K and fast lane have been excellent.Christian M.
- Highly recommend Mason and Fast Lane. Found them based on a recommendation from another mechanic. Better than Volvo for our Volvo...John P.
- The best ever I'm so glad that I meet Mason and his crew. I was having a bad luck with my car.Lionel A.
- Fantastic service, friendly and knowledgeable. I brought my BMW X3 in for service and got the VIP treatment. I highly recommend these guys.Dannylle M.
- Sure, these guys are not cheap.Leonard N.
- They are quick, efficient, and client friendly. Thank you for your service.Harry N.
- Great place to take your BMW. Just did my 60K service here and was happy with their service.Punit D.
- Very professional experience in and out. They Fixed my bmw pdc problem when multiple other mechanics couldn’t.Bala V.
- Service done efficiently and professionally.Amando L.
- They were very professional, friendly and efficient. Strongly recommended!Lucy G.
- Similarly we expected a huge bill and the team provided reasonable and timely options to get the car back and running. These guys are great!P H.
- Great communication.Forrest G.
- Nice people and professional jobs.George R.
- Now, my 2004 330xi drives perfect! It brings back a big smile to my face every time I am behind the wheel! Kudos to the team!Sophie S.
- They did a great job on my repairs and were very friendly ! I’d go there again <333Lauren B.
- Super friendly. Competent mechanics. Reasonable prices. What more can you ask? I won't take my Volvo anywhere else.Dorrit G.
- Super friendly. Felt like I got good advice about what to fix and what was not worth spending money on.Dorrit G.
- Always a great experience. Knowledgeable staff, timely, pleasant, and most importantly, trustworthy!Liz G.
- You can trust he will do a good job, and communicate well about what your Bimmer needs.Peter N.
- They lived up the the reviews and exceeded my expectations. My service was going to take longer...Mark S.
#1 Independent BMW Service Center in San Jose & Surrounding Areas
DEALERSHIP QUALITY, OEM PARTS, & SERVICE WITHOUT THE EXORBITANT EXPENSE!
Quality You Can Trust
Everyone knows that with any BMW high quality performance comes standard but few drivers are willing to commit to the service requirements needed to provide that performance. Dealerships are notorious for having extended wait times, overpriced services and sometimes inefficient repair quality and as a result more drivers are turning to Fast Lane European.
Throughout San Jose, CA Fast Lane European helps BMW drivers maintain their car by using the same factory tools and equipment for all maintenance and repairs that we provide.
No Shortcuts To Success
Fast Lane European is proud to offer drivers the same high quality services as a dealership including:
- BMW Mileage specific service appointments
- Oil and fluid changes with BMW factory fluids
- Tire rotation and wheel alignment
- Full brake services including pad replacement and line check
- Interior maintenance for computer system
- Software upgrades to improve performance
All of our repairs and services come with our satisfaction guarantee and are performed by technicians with years of experience working on BMW’s full line of vehicles. We are committed to bringing you the best customer service possible and will always look for an honest and affordable solution for whatever problem may be plaguing your BMW.