- I brought my 2001 BMW'vert in for an oil leak repair after getting another quote for the job at a local place and Mason was willing to do the job for a fair price, less than my other quote and I am very pleased with the service.Randy L.
- This place is great, been taking my 335xi to them for about a year and they've always provided excellent service and very fair prices.Chance R.
- Excellent work was performed by the Fast Lane European to diagnose engine valve problem with my BMW X5 35d and to perform its repair.Irshad A.
- I have a VW and called to see if they do alignments, they don't, but the man I spoke to on the phone was quite helpful.Zak S.
- Fast, knowledgeable, great service.Ty B.
- The best place for BMW services! Honest, trustworthy and professional service! So glad that I found it. Highly recommended. ThanksMadan M.
- His documentation is top notch, and essentially you get concierge service for free. It'll be fixed up right quick!Raghav R.
- Incredibly honest and fair! They saved me a lot of headache inspecting a car for me prior to me flying down to CA to purchase. Thank you!!Daniel O.
- The car was washed and clean...Vijay S.
- Excellent service all around on my Volvo.Mark U.
- They are honest and helpful professionals. The shop is clean and organized.David M.
- Top notch service. I've been here twice. I was referred over by a friend and so glad I found them. And Mason...nnenna j.
- Mike was my advisor and did a great job. He was straight forward and clear about their process and was good at getting g back to me.Lisa M.
- My experience with Fast Lane European was great! Mason and his team are very sound technically, for BMW in my case.Jack Y.
- They did a thorough job on my 2004 BMW which runs like new now!Suman B.
- Great service, good price. My go to place for BMW service!!!!steven B.
- This shop is top notch. Very professional. I am servicing my 11 year old bmw to make it to 200K and fast lane have been excellent.Christian M.
- The best ever I'm so glad that I meet Mason and his crew. I was having a bad luck with my car.Lionel A.
- Sure, these guys are not cheap.Leonard N.
- They are quick, efficient, and client friendly. Thank you for your service.Harry N.
- Very professional experience in and out. They Fixed my bmw pdc problem when multiple other mechanics couldn’t.Bala V.
- Service done efficiently and professionally.Amando L.
- Great communication.Forrest G.
- Nice people and professional jobs.George R.
- Now, my 2004 330xi drives perfect! It brings back a big smile to my face every time I am behind the wheel! Kudos to the team!Sophie S.
- They did a great job on my repairs and were very friendly ! I’d go there again <333Lauren B.
- Super friendly. Competent mechanics. Reasonable prices. What more can you ask? I won't take my Volvo anywhere else.Dorrit G.
- Super friendly. Felt like I got good advice about what to fix and what was not worth spending money on.Dorrit G.
- Always a great experience. Knowledgeable staff, timely, pleasant, and most importantly, trustworthy!Liz G.
- You can trust he will do a good job, and communicate well about what your Bimmer needs.Peter N.
- They lived up the the reviews and exceeded my expectations. My service was going to take longer...Mark S.
- They did a thorough job on my 2004 BMW which runs like new now! I'm glad I went to them after reading all the great Yelp...Suman B.
- I am glad that I found Mason and his team at Fast Lane. My first...Ori B.
- Mike is a good guy.Mike G.
- We use factory parts and utilize factory diagnostic tools. Service Advisor Mike Lane or Mason can setup up your appointment.Anthony C.
- Another service, another great experience. Mike and his team are trustworthy.Greg - Caroline G.
- Had a great experience! Mike was very nice and friendly. After my car was finished, i noticed a huge improvement in the performance.Justin J.
- very good experience with Fast Lane, they patiently answer the questions on the phone and quotes.David N.
- These guys are honest mechanics, who have the integrity to tell you exactly what needs to be done, good or bad.Ocean S.
- Very honest, respectful of your time and money he offers advice of what is needed and what are the best approaches but he never pushes you for anything.Răzvan C.
- They are a little pricey but you can trust their work.Toshinobu K.
- Bought a car here in Oregon that was serviced at Fast Lane according to the oil change tag; called Fast Lane to see what service records they had and Mason was super helpful.Tyler P.
- Took my car here for the first time a few months ago and was extremely happy with the results. Great experience in general.A Google U.
#1 Independent BMW Service Center in San Jose & Surrounding Areas
DEALERSHIP QUALITY, OEM PARTS, & SERVICE WITHOUT THE EXORBITANT EXPENSE!
Quality You Can Trust
Everyone knows that with any BMW high quality performance comes standard but few drivers are willing to commit to the service requirements needed to provide that performance. Dealerships are notorious for having extended wait times, overpriced services and sometimes inefficient repair quality and as a result more drivers are turning to Fast Lane European.
Throughout San Jose, CA Fast Lane European helps BMW drivers maintain their car by using the same factory tools and equipment for all maintenance and repairs that we provide.
No Shortcuts To Success
Fast Lane European is proud to offer drivers the same high quality services as a dealership including:
- BMW Mileage specific service appointments
- Oil and fluid changes with BMW factory fluids
- Tire rotation and wheel alignment
- Full brake services including pad replacement and line check
- Interior maintenance for computer system
- Software upgrades to improve performance
All of our repairs and services come with our satisfaction guarantee and are performed by technicians with years of experience working on BMW’s full line of vehicles. We are committed to bringing you the best customer service possible and will always look for an honest and affordable solution for whatever problem may be plaguing your BMW.